Silkn lamps only 750 shots?

I have been researching the Silkn device. I am going to put out there that there is no techical reason why the Silkn lamps would need to be replaced after 750 shots. I believe this is only to create a continual cash stream for the company. How do I know this? Well, I am an electrical engineer and have been working with xenon flashlamps like the bulb in the Silkn for many years. I just bought a $100,000 laser at work that uses a flashtlamp. It fires 10 times a second. So in 2 minutes we run up 1200 shots. This laser will run for hours day after day. The flashlamp does get weaker after many months of operation but the accumlulated shots must be several million. I’d like to hear from a Silkn pruduct engineer exactly why their tube only lasts 750 shots.

The answer is simple; Because they are looking to get in with a price point that will sell as many units as possible, and then make the maximum money on the back end by keeping people coming back for more on the replacement parts.

It is no different from the fact that the One Touch has a probe that is too large, spring loaded, made of aluminum, and costs more than ten times the price of a professional probe used in a professional machine.