Silhouette Epil 200 - Review

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and enjoying reading so far.

I am about to start my electrolysis training. In the process of searching for economical machines, I came across silhouette Epil 200 machine, which falls in my budget.

But there aren’t many reviews about this machine online.

I would really appreciate any review about this machine like performance, durability and functionality. And how it fits to someone who just done with training course and about to start professional journey.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

From what I understand, the Silhouette Epil 200 is a single needle galvanic epilator. Although you can perform electrolysis with this device, restriction to galvanic only, especially with a single-needle device will severely limit your ability to treat clients with large amounts of hair.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!!

Do u have any suggestions/recommendations for any other blend machines which are on economical side

What is your idea of “economical”? A new machine that includes galvanic and thermolysis will run a minimum of several thousand US dollars.

somewhere between 1000 to 1200 USD. Used machine will also do. where can I find used ones?

Where are you located?

If you are starting electrolysis school, it’s best to train-on and purchase the machine that the school recommends.

2 Likes