Sick of plucking hairline i stupidly started, help

Good evening,

It all started in Oz. Was low on cash, no hairspray or gel left. Had no time to shower so just put my hair in a pony tail. Had lots of stray hairs on my hairline all sticking out from greasness, so grabbed my tweezers and plucked them out thinking only about how to fix the problem there & then with NO thought about consequence. Probably no more than 10 hairs or so.

4 years on & i’m paranoid about & obsessed with the short regrowth all across my hairline. Changed my hairstyle from a centre parting to a side one so I can hide it more easily whilst its growing back. Will pluck out before going out somewhere nice, or before going on holiday if know i’ll be at the beach & my hair might get wet & people might be able to see it. Getting a fringe cut in tomorrow so I can let it grow for as long as I can before figuring out how i’m going to fix this once and for all because i’m sick of it.

Any advise regarding how i might be able to move forward, and what might be necessary to do this would be greatly appreciated. I used to be so confident about my looks, just hope that maybe one day i’ll feel good about myself again.

Thanks again for any help offered.

D

If the only thing between you and restored confidence is ten hairs on your scalp, then you have wasted too much time on this. You need only seek out the nearest electrolysis professional, and in fifteen minutes you will be feeling like your old self again.

You may need to have additional treatments every 6 to 8 weeks, but they also will be brief. I doubt that you would even spend $200 total over time on this, even if you lived in the most expensive city in the country.

Hi James,

Thank you for your response. I don’t know if my confidence will ever be fully restored, but electrolysis seems like it would certainly help a great deal to fix the visual problem. I guess the mind restoration is down to me & me alone, perhaps with help. I now have a fringe & do feel like I have had a confidence boost. Being in the hair dressers was difficult, but it was worth it. I’ll be sure to visit this forum regularly, its good to talk about how you feel. Forums like this for whatever your problem is are invaluable.

Thanks again James.

Dee