Showing off a little...our new offices!

It’s been a hectic few weeks! 2 weeks ago I wrote my final exam for my certification, and scored 208/210. Not too shabby! I had wanted to get it out of the way, so I could concentrate on the business matters at hand, namely that the clinic I work in had outgrown it’s present offices.

On July first, early in the morning when the rest of the country was sleeping in in preparation for Canada Day celebrations, My partner Veronica Ficner, her husband, myself and my partner were hard at work preparing a brand new space which we will now be working from. Today the last steps to prepare for the grand re-opening were completed and this evening we take our first clients in the new space.

It’s been a lot of work, and even more stress for my partner, as well along the way some of our more expensive equipment self destructed ( Rest in peace sweet autoclave, you shall be missed, and replaced!) but I think it’s all been worth it.

What do you think?

https://youtu.be/uYaG_H_PASg

Seana

Congratulations! You’ve made it so far with your goals to become a pro. The office setup looks professional and neat. Good luck with helping people struggling with unwanted hair.

It’s been a process, but it’s going well. Built my own clientele at this point. I call that a win. Want to know the secret to learning to do electrolysis professionally with a successful practise? JOIN a successful practise. I could not have gotten where I am without the assistance of my partner. To put it mildly, she rocks.

Replacement autoclave came in this morning before I took my first client for the day. Rock on!

Seana