Shoulders and uper back

Hi there,
I was wondering how much (in general) will cost a full treatment on shoulders and behind neck only.
I am a male and i have a few black thick hair on theese spots about 1cm distance between them.

thanks

Scientist,

My laser place, if you belong to their “membership club” which qualifies you for discounted rates for all LHR you could want for a year (it cost $129 to join the club), then charges you $199 for a full back.

Back and shoulders is $299.

This price includes a “shave free guarantee” which means that once you pay for 6 treatments, you then get unlimited treatments at half price until the hair is completely eradicated.

Hi: please try to understand that you cannot expect to get complete eradication of hair in the treatment area. You can reasonably expect 70-90% permanent reduction - the remaining hair may be too fine and light to be affected by laser at that point. The male back and neck hair growth is very hormonally dependant, so vellus hairs could, in the future, be stimulated to come out as coarser terminal hairs. No one can or should guarantee complete hair removal.

I like hair on my body as long as they are too short and with a fine tip. I know that they will not completly vanish after laser.
I hate totaly bald skin.

I too have a problem with “baby smooth” skin as it just doesn’t look naturally on my naturally hairy body (!)

But a 70-90 percent reduction, being realistic, is a great thing to aim for.

I’m having my back done at the moment and want to move onto shoulders and fore-arms as it looks a bit funny having hairy shoulders and forearms and a - at the moment - hairless back!

hairfetish,
What exactly do you mean by: The male back and neck hair growth is very hormonally dependant, so vellus hairs could, in the future, be stimulated to come out as coarser terminal hairs?

I have been getting my back & shoulders treated & will like more info please…