Should I wait for something new?

Do you guys think that I should wait like 2-3 years more for some new hair removal method that works or what?

Well everybody claims laser hair removal is the best of the best and if it is why wait for too long? :slight_smile:

What have you tried so far? You might want to try a couple of laser treatments if you haven’t done so. Some people are lucky. Laser or other methods work well for them. It suckssssss when nothing works. I’m in the boat of nothing’s really working. I wish I could wait for some new technology to come out.

Hi, Nice to meet you.

Such a treatment already exists. It is called electrolysis, and has been proven for over 100 years, and you can be completely finished within two years. So. no need to wait.

FDA ALLOWS ONLY ELCTROLYSIS TO ADVERTISE “PERMANENT REMOVAL”. NO OTHER METHOD IS PERMANENT. BE CAREFUL AS IT IS EASY TO CON SOMEONE WHO IS SO DISTRESSED AS YOU TO BUY A WHOLE BATCH OF TREATMENTS TO KEEP YOU IN THEIR TRAP (NO REFUNDS). THE TERM PERMANET REDUCTION SEEMS TO ME TO HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY LAWYERS NOT CLINICIANS.ELECTROLYSIS WORKS ON ALL COLORS OF HAIR AND ALL TEXTURES OF HAIR NOT JUS COARSE HAIRS. WE DO FINE HAIRS TOO AND IT DOES NOT DEPEND ON THE COLOR OF YOUR HAIR OR SKIN. SIDE EFFECTS ARE MINIMAL AND NOT SEVERE. OTHER METHODS CAN EVEN CAUSE BLINDNESS AND DEATH AS REPORTED HERE ON THE WEB AT THE FDA SITE.

YOU ARE DEALING WITH SOMETHING THAT CAN COVER A LARGE AREA AND IT TAKES TIME. THERE IS NO QUICK FIX OR PILL TO DO IT. YOU DID NOT GIVE US ENOUGH INFORMATION TO HELP YOU. ARE YOU A MALE OR FEMALE? HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHAT AREAS DO YOU WANT TO TREAT? WHAT COLOR IS THE HAIR AND SKIN? THERE IS MUCH MORE TO CONSIDER … WE NEED TO HAVE THIS INFO TO HELP YOU. PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN THE SAME ORDER AS WAS POSTED. THERE IS MORE TO THIS BUT YOUR REPLY WILL DETERMINE THE ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS.

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR ANOTHER METHOD OR IF IT WORKS AS OTHER METHODS HAVE PROMISED. A NUMBER OF METHODS HAVE BEEN PROMOTED AND YOU SEE AND HEAR ABOUT THEM AS FAILURES OVER THE LONG HAUL. THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES THAT IS WHY SOME PROMOTERS TRY TO SELL YOU A GROUP OF TREATMENTS TO TRAP YOU INTO THEIR METHOD AS THEY KNOW YOU ARE APT TO LEAVE. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THEY ARE IN BUSINESS AND THEY DO NOT LIKE TO LOSE A CLIENT. ELECTROLOGISTS DO NOT HAVE TO DO THAT BECAUSE WE ARE EFFECTIVE ON ALL KINDS OF HAIR ON ALL KINDS OF SKIN FOR OVER 100 YEARS TO BACK US UP.

Hey lefty2g1

I have mild pcos and stimulated hair growth because of laser ,I suggest everyone with hormonal imbalance DO NOT GO FOR LASER PLEASE DON’T FOR YOUR OWN GOOD ,lefty2g1 DO U THINK ELECTROLYSIS CAN HELP ME?

i am extremely depressed ,how long does it take usually on average?

Last hope

I’m glad I didn’t wait. Infact, after having laser hair removal done, I wish I had done it wayyyy sooner.

Laser and IPL work for some lucky people. It is,however, a new technology and, as yet, imperfect.
I think of it as a scatter-gun approach i.e. the treatment is aimed at hairs but the aim is not true and shoots at all the skin within the area covered by the hand piece. Also, the bullets are selective - they will only have an effect on dark hairs which are set against paler skin.
Electrolysis, on the other hand, has been established for over 100 years, was developed by the medical profession, and exclusively and precisely targets each and every hair follicle one by one.
In expert electrolysist’s hands, you will receive intelligent, ethical and professional, permanent hair removal
Don’t expect overnight success but do expect instant relief as you finally realise that electrolysis is the answer and that you are on your way to the goal you want.