should i go to the doctor?

Hello everyone :slight_smile:
I’m in a bit of a pickle and thought i was ask what you guys think on here first - i have been getting my upperlip done now for 3 weeks so far approx 30-40 min each week. I have a small red spot on my face that came about 2 days after i first started and it is not where i got treated so i thought hmm just leave it and not worry about it but the thinkg is it is still there? it’s a little itchy and my mouth is sort of getting dry - so maybe i should hold back on the electrolysis for a bit but i want to know what is this lil red rash from - i have been using olive oil on my face *my friend said it is very soothing so i hope it works and seems to me givng much needed moisture to my upper lip - what should i do what do you think it is? should i see a doctor tbtw when i first got the upper lip done all i did was put tea tree oil a bit, and used witch hazel and aloe vera , (but not im using olive oil) thanks in advanceee :slight_smile:

also - my upper lip is soo dry ( i’m just getting ready for work and i have flaky skin) what do you guys recommened for a mousturiser? anything but aloevera as i feel that doesnt give the moisture i need?

100% JoJoba oil would be a better moisturizer than olive oil - it is lighter and doesn’t clog pores, in fact it cleanses clogged pores. Best of all, it doesn’t leave an oily residue. It’s actually good for hair and scalp as well.

I agree, even those who advise use of olive oil for the scalp, say that one should put warm oil on the scalp, cover it, and let it sit for a while, and then WASH IT OUT AGAIN when the treatment time is done.