Should I get the DM6000 Laser

It isn’t that weak and i wanna treat basically my entire body and since this treats 10 hairs at once it’s faster than some other systems.So what do you think about this product? it’s expensive so i want to know what i’m getting.
http://www.amazon.com/DM6000-Permanent-Laser-Removal-System/dp/B003VAP4NO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295814939&sr=8-1

I would be skeptical for two reasons:
a) The model for sale is DM6000 while the descriptive text below repeatedly says DM5000. A reputable vendor should not make this glaring mistake.
b) An energy density of 96 Jcm2/second concerns me. Professional alexandrite and nd:Yag lasers typically use energy in the range from 15 to 30 Joules, and this device claims to deliver three times that amount from a diode laser source.

Wait for either James or LAgirl to comment. They are professionals with years of experience in electrolysis and laser, respectively.

We have already posted the FACT That this company is a notorious scammer. Do Not Give Them Your Money, or You WILL BE SORRY!

Medicam, MedicalEquipmentBroker, Global, Vector, DMD Home Use Laser Scam.

You won’t get any results with this machine. Joules are irrelevant given the other specs on these useless gimmick machines.