Should I change electrologists or is my progress reasonable?

Hello,

I started electrolysis in August of 2023 for hairs on my chest and between my breasts. I am a 23 F, and while most hair is “vellus” hair, there are some coarse dark ones that I have (as you can see from the before pics). I am very fair so even the finer, lighter hairs are more notciable on me so I want it ALL gone!
I am seeking professional advice about my progress cause I am still a newbie and there isn’t quality info I can find elsewhere.Additionally, I feel that I have put so many hours in already. I was inititally told at my consult about 1 45 minute session a month, but I have been going twice a week or once every week sometimes and I haven’t even experienced “full clearence” yet and the area is not super dense compared to other photos I have seen online… I am not sure if they aren’t getting enough hairs per session or what, but something seems off with the number of hours I have put in. I don’t expect permenant hair removal this soon but I still have so many hairs that don’t seem to have been touched!

As a new user, I just realized I can only attach one picture so the pic is a before pic to show how much hair I had. Before I get into my questions here is a list of all of the sessions I have completed:

August 31, 2023: 1 hour session
September 11, 2023: 45 min session
September 18, 2023: 45 min session
September 23, 2023: 45 min session
October 4, 2023: 30 min session
October 23, 2023: 1 hour session
October 30, 2023: 2 hr session
November 6, 2023: 30 min session
November 10, 2023: 30 min session
November 22, 2023: 1 hr and 30 min session
December 9, 2023: 1 hr session
December 16, 2023: 45 min session

First qusetion, based on the before photo I have provided and from the hair you can see in the photo (theres more vellus hairs between my breasts that the camera can’t pick up), should I have experienced full clearence by now considering the number of hours I have put in? Again, I don’t expect permenant results yet but based on the number of hours I have put in, I feel like the area should at least be cleared by now. I am constantly questioning if they are not getting enough hairs during my sessions compared to other electrologists. For reference, I am also using Themrmolysis.

Secondly, I thought that sessions and the number of hours should decrease, but I constantly find myself booking more sessions because the area had yet to even be cleared. I understand everyone is different and electrolysis takes time but based on your professional opinion, what should I realistically expect in terms of how many more hours/sessions before I see results enough to the point where I can decrease my sessions?

Sorry for the long post. I really value your opinion and time. This is something thats very important for me and my self-esteem and I am tired of covering up my chest all the time . Thank you in advance for your replies!
Here is the before photo (PLEASE keep in mind that its hard to see the hairs left in the photo. The dark ones are gone but the vellus are still there. Theres alot but the camera doesn’t pick them up too well.)

Here is an after pic from 11 sessions later. IT looks cleared in the photo but its not there is still many vellus and a few darker hairs that the camera won’t pick up.

I believe I can clear your hair with less than 1-2 hrs for your first photo.