Shedding: I've exfoliated, used tape and plucked - what else can u do?

I had a full body IPL treatment two weeks ago and all the zapped hairs are now dead, I meen that you don’t feel any pain when they are pulled out and they do not grow. Many of theese hairs I have removed with adhesive tape. I have also exfoliated in the shower. But many are still in my skinn. I can handle my chest, abdomen and arms and pluck them (it is very time consuming!). But I can’t reach my back and the legs are just too much to pluck. How can I solve this issue?
It is somewhat frustrating to know that you could bee hair free for a while if the dead hairs would just fall of. But now I just look odd on the back and legs with short stubble.
Any advice please.

Get a M3 Power, or Mach3 Turbo and start mowing. That should help accelerate the shedding.

This is what you should see:

[image]http://www.hairtell.com/photopost/data/500/205280051_edited-med.JPG[/image]

This was after my sixth laser treatment. The M3 was reallt clogged after my first throug fouth treatments. I shave every day so most of those hairs that you see are from below the skin level.

RJC2001

Thanks RJC.
But if I shave, won’t the hairs become cut of just above the skinn and like little remnants from the bottom of the hairs remain in the skinn?
This is why I haven’t dared to shave during the shedding phase, because I wouldn’t like it if my skinn became covered with theese “pepperspots” or remnants. Also the skinn on my arms and back responds badly to shaving. But I will try it on my legs.

iranianboysweden:
I was just wondering if you have had any luck with your laser hair removal? I’ve seen you post a lot telling the frusterating things about it. Is there any hope that it is working for you? Do you have black hair or is it like a brown? Just curious. Thanks!

Treatments has made my hairs thinn but it hasn’t removed hair. Actualy I have new triggered hair growth above my collarbones and towards the neck. But considering I have hair almost all over (although not as dense everywhere of course) I guess it is good to make it thinn. When the hairs get thinn, you look much less hairy and it doesn’t look bad as before. But on my back I don’t want any hair at all, although laser or IPL can’t do this so I have to deal with it in different ways all my life I guess. Also the shedding phase between treatments is frustrating in my opinion. And I also get a bad skinn reaction to shaving, at least when I was shaved without water or anything once at the clinic - it was horrible and I bled and many of the inflammations from that time (it’s three month now) are still there. Skinn takes time to heal.
Also you get used to beeing almost hair free between treatments and everytime when the hair starts to grow back it is hard to see, if you understand how I mean.

Thanks RJC.
But if I shave, won’t the hairs become cut of just above the skinn and like little remnants from the bottom of the hairs remain in the skinn?
This is why I haven’t dared to shave during the shedding phase, because I wouldn’t like it if my skinn became covered with theese “pepperspots” or remnants. Also the skinn on my arms and back responds badly to shaving. But I will try it on my legs.

If the hairs are ready to shed, the razor will pull them right out and it is painless, even on the beard. The key is to wait two or three weeks after the treatment. If you normally take 3 weeks to shed, then wait 3 weeks. For some reason, a blade works a lot better than an electric when trying to speed up the shedding process.

RJC2001

Thankyou for the advice RJC. I just wonder, don’t you get bad skinn reaction when you shave your body? With “you” I don’t mean “people in general”, but I mean you as in RJC (hehe, the english language is strange). My body skinn reacts with inflammations if I shave without water and hars, but if I shave with water and soap or shaving gel I don’t get inflammations but it’s like every hair pore becomes a little raised and the skinn looks dotted. Or maybe my skinn is like this all the time but I just don’t see it as clearly because there is hair growing out of those dots. Where I have thinn hairs I don’t get this reaction or appearance.