Shaving with Razor Gator?

Anyone know if this works? http://www.razor-gator.com

thx,
jb

Never tried it. I would be a little bit worried that running that over the blades would dull them and shorten their life.

They have a great section on “The Science of Razor Gator” for athletes, that gives the many advantages of body shaving. It explains why many wrestlers and football players shave their bodies.

RJC2001

well from what it claims, i would think it would do the opposite of dulling the blade, especially because it says at the end of the razor gator thing, theres a wiping cloth that you use to make it dry, which would lessen corrosion. plus it’s a plastic tool, not metal, so it seems like it wouldnt dull it. thats just my opinion though. any thoughts on that?

well from what it claims, i would think it would do the opposite of dulling the blade, especially because it says at the end of the razor gator thing, theres a wiping cloth that you use to make it dry, which would lessen corrosion. plus it’s a plastic tool, not metal, so it seems like it wouldnt dull it. thats just my opinion though. any thoughts on that?

That’s possible I suppose. But the blades on these razors are very thin in order to achieve low friction, it can’t take much to dull them. Most razor blade manufacturers recommend letting them air dry and not wiping them off. I use an aerosol duster to dry my blades. The Gillette blades rinse off very easily and I don’t have problems with “gunk” accumulating on them.

RJC2001