Shaving Gel?

I’ve been using a shaving gel for women, which foams a lot. (sorry, can’t remember the name right now). I tried Kings of Shave today (for sensitive skin with skin surface enhancers, whatever that is) and I think it did give me quite a close shave. It doesn’t foam though. Not at all. I think another poster did tell me that it won’t foam but I’m still wondering if that’s a disadvantage and what the benefit of foam is.

On a more general note, which shaving gels are you using and what would you recommend for a really close (daily) shave that doesn’t irritate the skin too much.

I’m using GIllette fusion btw.

:slight_smile:

Be carefull King of shaves stuff has menthol and other skin irritants in it you want something unperfumed and least likely to cause the least amount of irrtation.
Foam makes you think its a better formula when all it is is bubbles and they dont moisturise skin or hair all you need is something to provide some slip on your skin I just use Dove sensitive soap well lathered.

I think Proraso (Bigelow is the same and is cheaper) and Creamo Cream are better than any of the Gillette series. Also make sure you are soaking the hairs long enough to soften them up. J