shaving bikini area [MILDLY MATURE CONTENT]

I posted this on another thread somewhere but it applies here more.

Regarding leg stubble…my ex used to only be aroused (once a month…boo) it seemed when I had not shaved my legs that day. I would do all the primping, shaving etc. most of the time but he seemed to be in the mood on the day that I had stubble…he didn’t seem to notice.

Now I wax my legs but there are times when you are waiting for the stuff to grow back in…I wax every two weeks but that second week is growth week and I am a little self conscious about it but know it’s better than stubble every other day.

I have noticed that the bf does not notice this growing in period. He can only feel the smooth skin underneath the growing fur. So I think your theory way back at the top of this thread is somewhat true…their gnarly working hands just can’t feel that hair growing back in. Now my bf is a mechanic but not exactly working at it, more in management but his hands still show signs of working hands…I think it’s safe to say that he just doesn’t feel those hairs.

I think you are safe on your date…but is this the first time you are sleeping with this guy or is it a regular thing? That would make a difference for me…if it was the first time then I’d surely wait until I was hairless although begrudging the concept for the reasons you have stated above…but if you have already been sleeping together then I would just go for it…you will certainly find out how this guy behaves regarding your hair if you do.

I personally would not continue with a guy that had such strong opinions and actually acted on them regarding my body parts. I know my bf prefers the balding situation I am undertaking but he still got turned on just as much when I was only clipping those same hairs when we met.

I think Jonny was right, it’s all about the woman, not the hair…and if this guy is behaving badly about it then I would think twice…it’s not about you, it’s about him.

And believe me I know from where you come…I’m a hairy beast from way back!

Kathy
:grin:

update: he thought my skin was really soft & smooth! this must be down to that male sensory impairment thing! AND, best of all…in fairness terms…he was really qute hairy himself. shaves his back and everything! lolol, there is a god!

Monkeylegs, it took me a while, but I wanted to give you a five-star rating for your excellent posts in this thread!

You can be a feminist and do hair removal, just as feminists style their head hair. It’s a choice, and a personal statement, and an expression of yourself. It’s fun to make ourselves look a way that we like, whether it’s getting a tattoo, or wearing jewelry, or removing hair wherever we want! What makes you a feminist is your intellect and individual aesthetic. Besides, most of us have no idea what other people’s hair situation is. It’s a private matter.

Thanks Andrea, I appreciate that…although I must say that ‘fun’ is not how I would generally describe my hair removal regime!

It IS fun, however, to have a sense of humor about it, and to talk about it here. So THANK YOU for your fab site. When I am less completely broke, I hope to send at least one of your kitties a well-deserved treat.

m

I have been involved with four different men who loved it when I didn’t shave my legs. With three of them, we met while I was shaving, and then at some point I’d stop and they’d say something like they wish I would never shave. Actually my husband and I were married almost ten years before he mentioned that he preferred it. (Married twenty years now). Maybe because it was so long ago, there wouldn’t be many men nowadays who prefer it. I’m not sure. But in any case I haven’t shaved since my husband said he preferred it. And I have very dark and thick leg hair, thicker than many men. Sometimes I will bleach the hair, but it is so much work with so much hair. I don’t really like the way it looks dark, but it seems like it doesn’t effect most men in a negative way. I swim at a public pool three times a week, and some men flirt anyway. Actually the strongest reactions I seem to get are from some women. The main reasons I don’t shave are;to please my husband, lack of time (or is it laziness?) and most important I love the way it feels to be touched while I have hair. (So my husband likes the feel of hair, but I like the feel of hair and hairless equally, but to me the receiving of the touch is so much better when I have hair.) Now the real point I’ve been thinking about today, as I thought about writing my first post… is that I went to an electrologist for some hair on my chin and upper lip about eight years ago. The first electrologist was very good and very sensitive. Then I moved to Tennessee before my treatment was over, so tried someone else. (I only needed a few more treatments). In any case she saw me out with my family one day, wearing shorts. She almost died, the look of horror on her face. The next treatment I went to she told me how awful it looked and that she should begin treating my legs too. I told her my husband liked my legs this way, and she said she knows of other husbands who say things like that to their wives, like don’t wear make up (I rarely do), and don’t shave. But that they don’t really mean it, they say it because they don’t want other men to find their wives attractive. She said she has made a point of watching the husbands of any woman she knows who has said such a thing, “and believe me, the women they are looking at are fixed up”. Probably one of the reasons for the results she got from her study is that there aren’t many women to look at who don’t shave. I think I am reasonably attractive, I still wear size 8 or 10, and am fit and healthy. So now I have a few more chin hairs, I think it comes with aging, not that the electrolysis wasn’t successful. But I don’t want to go back to that same woman, so I am trying home electrolysis. I am thinking of trying it on my legs, just to have less hair. But I’m not sure if this will work, or if it will look funny (to not eliminate all hairs just try to keep fewer and shorter hairs) Is there any easy way to bleach leg hair (like spray on), or any other way to lighten and make leg hair less noticeable without eliminating it?

1 Like

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by RJC2001:
<strong>Women are much more attractive without bikini hair.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>According to you. Please don’t make such a general statement. To you, they’re more attractive without the hair. Don’t speak for everyone.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>According to you. Please don’t make such a general statement.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Don’t leap to conclusion and assume he did.

Who said I was speaking for everyone?

Oh, and sorry if I hurt anyone’s self esteem for simply expressing an opinion!

RJC2001

From the various posts I’ve seen, it seems like someone(Jim)likes starting disagreements.