shaved legs/ hairy arms = weird combination

Hey there,

I’ve been neck-down shaved since 2004 with the sole exception of my forearms. I am seriously thinking in going ahead with the arms thing in order to complete the clean look, however I can take one or two weeks without shaving my legs or chest but regarding the arms… I really think the 5 o’clock shadow should be even worst than my current situation which is shaved (and tanned) legs and gorilla style forearms…

Comments?

Just do not laser your forearms!!! That is what I did and now I have hair on my upper arms and shoulders. Don’t make the same mistake as me. It will cost you dearly!!!

Would seem kind of odd to just have hair on your arms. My recommendation is waxing. You can do it about every four to six weeks and it grows back finer (and sometimes) thinner.

I’ve been kind of the opposite. Did arms and chest and wondered whether to do underarms. I’ve tried the legs but I think it’s a bit much… Been told by estheticians that legs should have hair on men.

hmmm, sorry mike, but this doesnt really make sense? are you saying you had your forearms lasered and then had more hair on your upper arms and shoulders? surely thats not possible.

dont you mean you had your upper arms and shoulders lasered and now youve got more hair on those areas, which apparently is quite common. it is possible to just get your forearms lasered providing the hairs there are dark and course. or am i missing something here?

Some people do report this happening, chris. It is weird.

sorry, just to clarify, its possible to have your forearms lasered and then have laser-induced hair growing on your upper arms and shoulders?? wow, thats beyond wierd, i just dont see how thats physically possible dee. oh well you learn something new every day.

from what i read in mike’s posts, he had sparse hairs lasered on UPPER arms, which produced more hair on his UPPER arms. he never mentioned anything about his forearms.

now, to answer the question at hand, i would just buy a trimmer and trim the hair on your forearms.

I believe in as much consistency as possible. To me, if you’re going to trim, you might as well trim everywhere and not shave.

My thought is that you want as much of a natural look as possible. Don’t you think that having arm hair and the rest shaved looks odd?