Seventeen Magazine

In the March 2006 issue of Seventeen magazine on page 101, they talk about different things about breasts including excessive hair growth on brests around the nipple. Also, there are pictures of breasts that show the “normal” amout of hair around the nipple, and a breast with excessive dark hair around the nipple. They even mention having excessive hair on the breasts can be do to Polycystic Ovary Syndrom, and that it’s treatable. It’s the first time I’ve heard PCOS mentioned other than on here. It’s cool that they’re making people aware of PCOS. I thought it was interesting and worth pointing out on here.

I forgot to mention that Seventeen magazine has two pages (page 86 & 88) about how to get rid of facial hair! You can go to http://www.seventeen.com/beauty/school/ for a step-by-step waxing video!

And on page 99 they have skin problems solved which include how to get rid of uneven pigmentaion. They suggest using a daily glycolic acid peel like Patricia Wexler MD Exfoliating Glyco Peel System which can be found at Bath & Body Works stores for $65. I want to try that on my legs because I have a slight pigmentation problem from picking ingrown hairs and having bad electrolysis done.

I hope this info helps other people!