selling laser hair removal package for cheap price

Hi I recently moved to Nyc from Miami and can no longer receive my laser hair treatment at Body Oasis Beauty and Wellness Spa. (the costs of flying are unbelievable). However, since I bought a package deal with them, I can’t get a refund, but they told me I could sell the service to anyone. The treatments i received were on time and good. They have 3 lasers at their sites. They have an alexandrite from cynosure, a lumenis light sheer diode, and I believe a yag from cutera. I have $2150 left over from my package and would like to sell it for $1850. You get $300 extra. Also, they have a promotion right now for 2499 (full body hair removal which inclused bikini, legs, arms, and underarms. This is the website if you would like to check it out http://www.bodyoasisbeauty.com/. Also, it can be used for other service instead of laser hair removal such as botox or removal of varicose veins/ spider veins, or laser liposuction. Each procedure i overlooked by a medical doctor as well. I have been trying to sell this product on craigslist and it’s been hard because there are some very untrustworthy people out there, but I’m glad I found this site. I had thick black hair on underarms and legs and after a few treatments, it was much lighter. I am sure that if I had finished the treatments, I would get at least a 90 percent reduction on the areas. If you have any questions,please feel free to contact me at nekzak@aol.com. This is especially for people in the miami area or close to it. Thank you.

You definitely may get some interest, but I don’t think this is the right section for your thread.