Seeking Hirsute (Hairy Women)!!!

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and a very hairy woman myself. Hopefully my post will be well received.

I am playing matchmaker for an old Gentleman friend of mine who is seeking a hirsute (hairy) woman for love and is having the hardest time. He does not know were to look. He says most women he encounters wax everything and pluck every hair off of their bodies.

He is Caucasian, successful and retired at 40 years old, in his 50s (but does not look it at all) and lives in California, but will travel to meet the woman he so longs for.

Feel free to contact me here, or ask for my e-mail address if interested. I have tried everything at this point and he really is a nice man so it’d be nice if he could find someone.

Sincerely,

Fuzzy Wuzzy

1 Like

I am pleased to hear that he likes hairy women, but Hairtell is not a dating service. This is a new one. Let us know if HairTell brings on a happy relationship.

Hope you don’t mind me saying this … but you know I will (it’s my job).

Seeking a woman because she does or does not have hair is creepy at best. Such a specific physical attribute should give any prospective “mate” serious apprehension.

Men, especially, put WAY too much emphasis on “physical attributes” when, in the end, it’s all about the person; not the way they look! If this dude hasn’t learned that by age 50, well, it’s no wonder he’s still “looking!”

4 Likes

That is a super creepy post and I’m amazed it wasn’t removed. Natural women are everywhere so I’m not certain what the motivation for posting to this forum might be.

SUPER DUPER CREEEEEEEEEEPY!!!

Did I mention creepy?

LOL Thank you! I myself have experience in hair removal but not advanced (Esthetician) and am surprised so many men love hair.The industry is booming non-the less.

To the two other posts above my response, thank you for your thoughts.

The man is not creepy, he just adores women who are not as smooth as a baby. The no-make-up, non-shaving type woman. (His generation had this, the hippies, and he was married(at 20 years old) during most of that time, now that this Gentleman is single, he would like to date and fall in love with the kind of woman he did not have.

Have not you thought that this is precisely the wrong place to find a partner who is up to their expectations?

I think its sort of sweet; like looking for a chubby woman at a weight watchers meeting. I suppose if muscle men got my juices flowing, it would be a good idea to hang out at serious gyms. But where does a man go when he wants a hairy woman? Greece maybe? Tell him to consider vacationing.

The solution for your friend isn’t to look for just any hairy woman but a woman who is comfortable with excess hair and you normally won’t find them here. (Nor in the beaches of Southern Europe, if truth be told.)

In fact, if you want a woman who’s into that particular 70s style you’ll have much better luck in Northern Europe, where hairy legs in capris are not an unusual occurrence.

Southern ladies on the other hand wouldn’t be caught dead seen like this, no matter how much hair they have.

Chuckling Yes it is.
He has traveled, he says the women were all married unfortunately.

I really wish that there were SOMEONE on here to help.

Is there any way that I can delete this thread completely and get rid of my account? It is coming up when I search my email address.

Thank you,

Hairsuitsme

Did You already contact the site admin?

I’m seeking hirsute girl doesn’t matter

I have a thought, maybe he could place an ad on Craigslist or a dating site mentioning this. I met my husband through Craigslist so I guess I can vouch for it. I’ll leave the full story for a different day. Ha!

I have the following to say about this: _______________________________