Second Lightsheer appointment (pics)

I had my second treatment with the Lightsheer last Fri.

Please, see my web page here -
http://www.tenetti.org/mks/Laser2.html

If you missed the first installment, please, go here -
http://www.tenetti.org/mks/Laser1.html

I am very happy. I feel like I have been released from my hair. I don’t constantly worry about someone noticing stubble anymore.

Melanie :grin:

Wow this is unbelievable, you can definitely see a difference.

Good luck with the treatments, absolutely amazing.

Hi,

I am happy that the treatment is working for you.  I had the light sheer treatment and did't work for me. I had the laser every six weeks and the lady in my opinion did not apply it evenly so i did like the results, Pluss the hair was and it's growing darker and thiker.

So good luck !!!, Glenda

Wow!!

What a fantastic result and only after 2 treatments!!

You must be so thrilled to see such a difference. And it is brilliant that you have put your photo’s and experience on this site for others to see - I’m sure it will provide A LOT of much needed encouragement to a lot of other women in your position.

Good luck with the rest of your treatments. Hope they continue to go this well. And please do keep us updated on your progress.

Well done you!!

Fleabag. :wink:

Thanks so much for sharing these excellent results with everyone! I am sure it will help a lot of people when making choices. Please please please keep taking photographs after your final treatment, so people can get a good sense of what your long-term results are. :relaxed:

Sassenach: I am so happy for you!! Your face looks great!!! Especially your neck, it seemed to really be clear now. Thank you for putting up your pics, It’s great to have that visual. I too am having treatments to clear my face and neck. I look forward to seeing your progress. Have a great day! :relaxed:
Bebba

Congratulations…that is absolutely fantastic! Good luck

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Andrea:
<strong>Please please please keep taking photographs after your final treatment, so people can get a good sense of what your long-term results are. :relaxed: </blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>I definitely will.

Thank you all for your support. :smile: I truely am thrilled. I wish everyone could have my laser tech.

Melanie :relaxed:

Thank you very much for such detailed report and pictures. I had tried to make pictures of the before and after the laser, but non of them came out well.

Please keep us posted as to your progress. From my experience, the first two treatments were most effective. I have done 7 treatments of my face, at this point, the density is much less then what I started with, but I am not even close to hair free.

Good luck, polki.