Searching for M. Bono's Textbook

Hi everyone. I’m fairly new here and I am trying to learn as much as I can. I am considering going to school to become a licensed electrologist, but it would be a huge financial commitment as well as the closest school being 4 hours away. Before I make up my mind I decided to buy some textbooks, to see if it was “for me.” I have been watching Michael Bono on youtube and I really appreciate his style. He has a textbook called “Real World Electrology: The Blend Method : The Illustrated Annual of the Blend Method of Electrolysis” I would like to purchase it, however it is going for $764 right now on Amazon! That is way too much for me to spend for a used copy of a textbook. Does anyone have a copy they dont use anymore and are willing to sell or does anyone have any idea where i can get a copy for a reasonable price?

(Sorry if this doesn’t belong here, I wasn’t sure exactly where to post.)

OH the insanity … You can purchase the blend book from Texas Electrolysis Supply for about $40. And the “sister book” called “Treatment Strategy” for about $40. With these two books, you have all the information found in my original book … however updated.

I still have a few of the original blend book 368 pages … but the newer versions are updated, more to the point and cost less. Also, there was (is?) a hijacked book being produced in China (mostly sold in Australia and New Zealand), but I’m not sure if that one is still being produced. One of the reasons I separated the book into two books, was to “undercut” the Chinese hijackers and make it financially uninteresting.

Additionally … just download my free booklets at my website. That might be enough for you to make your decision? And FREE is always better? www,electrologynow.com

2 Likes

Thank you SO much for your response, Michael. I absolutely love your YouTube videos. You are an amazing educator; you are straightforward, knowledgeable, and entertaining. I really look forward to reading your books. Thank you!

1 Like

Smooch! …
Finally, Eric (nephew) is going to have my books available on my website too (same price as Texas). I would still recommend downloading the free material before purchasing anything. Oh, as per your decision to become an electrologist? Don’t do it!

1 Like