Ripped off by Finally Free!

Thomas sent me the following letter in March:

“Dear Andrea; I bought a finally free ultra, and it does nothing for me. As far as I can tell, it is identical to plucking. The website for the product makes several false claims, including stating that after treatment the hair will glide out of the follicle, which I have not found to be true at all. Thanks”

Sorry to hear you got ripped off, Thomas, and thanks for alerting others!

Hi,

I just came by this site recently and I’d like to say first thanks to all the people who put this up :smile: it’s great and very helpful.

I saw this site today too http://www.nevershaveagain.com/info.aspx regarding the product “Finally Free” it says: "Finally Free uses a unique, patented hair removal process, that sends a painless radio frequency wave through the hair, deadening the hair at the root. After a few applications, the hairs are gone for good and will NOT grow back.
"

So has anyone ever used this and had it work for them?

Ops I apologize, I just read some of the other threads regarding this “Finally Free” but just incase, does the radio frequencies do nothing at all to the hair follicles?

Do any of these electric or radio frequency tweezers cause any hair reduction? or thinning and shrinking in size?

Radio frequency can only effect permanent hair removal if a fine wire probe is inserted into the skin and the fm frequency is directed to cause vibrations to create heat energy sufficient to make a temperature of 127 Degrees F. for a second or less. Tweezers obviously won’t do this because what ever radio waves it does make are dispelled into the atmosphere.

Radio frequency tweezers never work, and Galvanic tweezers can only make it easier to tweeze out your hairs, while no permanent hair removal takes place.

Has anybody successfully got a refund from Finally Free or nevershaveagain.com?

I found this site a little to late, and now am trying to get refund but they won’t respond to me.

They are very good at keeping consumers from getting money back by making it not worth your time for the amount of money involved.

Hi.

I’m a new member and I have used Finally Free Ultra and I think it has worked. I won’t tel u where I have used it but all i want my hair back ther but i can’t regrow it there anymore. There are fine hairs there but i want think, deep rooted hairs there. What can i do to get it bak?? It has been around 6 months since i last used it.

A number of factors affect regrowth time, including the area and your age. We ask people to provide more information than you have in order to make their reports more credible.

thank you for the quick reply andrea,

i have used finally free not on private places but somewher where people wouldnt use it. i am male aged 19 years old. i used first exactly a year ago and i want my hair bak.

i have taken after my mum wen it comes to hair becuase she has very thick hair but my dad has thin hair. my mums dad also has very thick hair which he stil has.

i hope thats enough information to go on. if not, is ther anything else i can tel you??

hi andrea

i just realised that i used a very intense halegon light bulb at close range to see what hairs i was plunking with finally free.

Do you think ths may have an affect like a flashlamp perhaps as the halegon light bulb was soo intense at close range??

thank you for the quick reply andrea,

i have used finally free not on private places but somewher where people wouldnt use it. i am male aged 19 years old. i used first exactly a year ago and i want my hair bak.

i have taken after my mum wen it comes to hair becuase she has very thick hair but my dad has thin hair. my mums dad also has very thick hair which he stil has.

i hope thats enough information to go on. if not, is ther anything else i can tel you??

i just realised that i used a very intense halegon light bulb at close range to see what hairs i was plunking with finally free.

Do you think ths may have an affect like a flashlamp perhaps as the halegon light bulb was soo intense at close range??

Regards

Hi…

Please can you read my experience and answer it as best as you can…

I would greatly appriciate this, thank you.

mraj

All electronic tweezers are classified by the FDA as “Quackery!” I was in USA Federal Court for 11 years proving they do not do anything but tweeze hair. FTC agreed with the FDA!

If your wish to understand why hair did not regrow, study the site: ElectrolysisInformation.com Sometimes simple tweezing will remove a hair “follicle”! Don’t give credit to the useless machine.

Wasn’t it time consuming to remove the hair with Finally free?
Do you feel that you’re lucky that it worked for you bc i read a lot of comments saying that Finally Free did not work for them.

Did you respond to them within 30 days of purchasing Finally Free?

How many of your members have actually used the Finally Free device? I recently located it on-line & was thinking of ordering it when I stumbled upon your website. I would like to hear from both satisfied and dissatisfied customers so that I can make a more informed decision. If it truely does not work, what will??? Thanks for any replys!

This question is asked weekly,or at least it feels like it.Please read all the posts above yours.

Bottom line is: electronic tweezers do not work. Save your money. Put your effort, time and money into professional electrolysis of laser, depending on your needs. That’s what works if you want permanent hair removal/reduction.

Visit www.hairfacts.com and you will see all kinds of useful information. Specifically, type in Finally Free in the search box and see what pops up. Here are some examples to start you off:

Hairfacts: Mehl/Group MarketingOn 14 November 2001, I received a note from Greg Gilbert of Finally Free … Mehl was the owner of the Finally Free hair removal appliance described below. …
www.hairfacts.com/makers/etweezer/mehlgrp.html - Similar pages

Hairfacts: SLS BiophileMehl receives FDA clearance to sell his electric tweezer, Finally Free. 1985. Mehl sells Mehl International and his Finally Free electric tweezer to Selvac. …
www.hairfacts.com/makers/laser/mehl.html - Similar pages

Hairfacts: Hair removal scams and misinformationAfter a long career selling electric tweezers as permanent under the names Finally Free and Forever Free, Mehl branched out into lasers. …
www.hairfacts.com/scams.html - Similar pages

Hairfacts: Frequently-asked hair removal questionsFinally Free Ultra: An electric tweezer scam that uses a transdermal patch. Forever Free: An electric tweezer scam that uses a transdermal patch. …
www.hairfacts.com/feedback/faq.html - Similar pages

Hairfacts: “Transcutaneous hair removal” manufacturers (WARNING!)Finally Free Ultra. X. X. X. $80.00. Was this helpful? Support this site! Still have questions? Ask them at my free HairTell hair removal forum! …
www.hairfacts.com/makers/transcutmfr.html - Similar pages

Hairfacts: Hair removal facts for consumersHair removal facts for consumers. Entirely free. … Finally Free/nevershaveagain.com (WARNING!) arrow consumer complaints …
www.hairfacts.com/ - Similar pages

Hairfacts: Hair removal terms: FFinally Free: is a brand of electric tweezer. Fingers. Fischer: manufactures a professional electrolysis machine. Flash thermolysis. Follicle. Folliculitis …
www.hairfacts.com/terms/termsf.html - Similar pages

Hairfacts: Electric tweezer manufacturersFinally Free. Global TV Concepts. Sonique Hair Remover Feminique Sonic Hair Remover. Mobit. Emjoi Beauty [?] Wellquest International. Dapelle Hair Remover …
www.hairfacts.com/makers/etwezmfr.html - Similar pages

Hairfacts: FDA 510(k) clearance: Tweezer-type epilatorsFinally Free, Mehl/Group Marketing, 10/22/97, K972695. IGIA System, IGIA Direct, 07/01/97, K970338. Epi 2, Universal Hair Removal System, 02/11/97, K935706 …
www.hairfacts.com/govregs/fda/kcx510k.html - Similar pages

2.0 link0 HairFactsWiki - Recent changes [en] link1 Track the most … font-size: smaller;">Finally Free Electrolysis</td><td>+</td><td … ‘’’</span>Finally Free Electrolysis<span style=“color: red; font-weight: bold;”>, …
www.hairfacts.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&hideanons=1&feed=rss - Supplemental Result - Similar pages

Duh, yeah, but does it work? Or are you just an electrolysis professional protecting your turf trying to misinform the public?
(that is a joke folks)

I’m a rep for Finally Free. I’ve already responded to one thread here, but would like to specifically address the two major concerns I see coming up in this one.

a.) We are working to improve our customer service to be more timely and helpful. We’ve also upgraded our FAQ section to include videos to show helpful tips on how to use the product.

b.) Finally Free is not an “electric” tweezer. It operates with radio wave technology and does NOT need to be inserted by needle into the hair follicle.

We have also created a page with links and other useful information to help clarify various questions consumers have. If you would like more information you can try nevershaveagain.com

Thank you!

When the Finally Free/Never Shave Again product is described as electric tweezers, it is because it is a tweezer device hooked up to an electrical machine. There are two types of these, one that delivers galvanic current from the item that contacts the hair, and another type that sends FM signals from the item that contacts the hair. In any case, no permanent hair removal takes place unless this system involves contact between the current, or radio frequency via direct contact of the bulge area of the follicle and the instrument delivering the current. This is because the treatment energy is otherwise dispersed into the air, or surface skin, rather than delivering the packet of energy to the hair’s growth cells.

If the FF/NSA were powerful enough to work with simply sending radio frequency energy with a focused downward force into the skin, it would be thermodesiccating holes in the skin as well.