Requesting Confirmation / Information on telogen hairs

Hello,

I’ve been receiving electrolysis for a while now with great success. Ready to move onto another area, but the dynamics have shifted a bit. Im now in a region where the majority (that I’ve been to a consultation with / called ) use thermolysis & also have the anagen-only theory — I am aware that all hairs can be treated thanks to hair tell.

One thing

I have left my hair to grow out for this reason, however in most consults they tell me they are majority telogen and I notice the slightest “pluck”. ~My question is~, is this plucking / plucking sensation more acceptable with telogen hairs because the hairs are “stuck/sticky”?

I’m being told I should wax it / shave it for best results (I wont wax it), and my intention remains to be that Im going to have them treat all hairs regardless of phase. I just am unsure of the sensation I feel being related to the telogen or skill.

Gggrrhhhhhhhhh… don’t wax, but shaving is perfectly okay. Clipping is better. All hairs can be treated successfully regardless of phase. If you tweeze a hair then you will know the sensation that is not wanted when you are getting electrolysis.