Renton: Puget Sound Electrology

Hello Everyone,
I have recently opened an Electrology Clinic in the Renton Highlands. Puget Sound Electrology, is located at 326 Union Ave NE suite #12; Renton, Washington 98059
Phone number is 206 816-9755
I am able to perform all modalities of electrolysis, but prefer Flash or Blend. I utilize a professional Apilus epilator and disposable probes.
I am currently Retired from Boeing, but enjoy electrology very much. Appointments can be made online through my webpage at:
http://pugetsoundelectrology.com

Hello Everyone!

My name is Linda Cowin. Over the past year, I have written to Marthajoy several times and have not been able to contact her through email or phone; all have been disconnected. I also tried to notify her via this site and still no response.

Puget Sound Electrology is now located in the Southcenter area, Tukwila, WA. This is a notice that I have acquired this domain name, which is now connected to my website.

Marthajoy, wherever you are, peace and success to you.

Linda G.

I wish MarthaJoy would contact me as well, it has been too long since I heard from her. It would have been nice to have been able to meet up with her while I was out in that area.