Remembering Michael Bono

December 27, 2023 marks one year anniversary of Michael Bono’s passing. Hairtell has not been the same without Mike Bono. Sometimes it feels like the clock stopped in electrology world without him. I miss Michael’s immense repository of knowledge on all things electrology, his generosity as an educator and his prodding humor. I reference his text books from time to time still and never finish learning something more. Rest Easy Mike.

5 Likes

I miss him too.

I will never forget Mike’s stories … especially the one where he wore a wire for the FBI in the mid-1970s to take down the fraudulent hair removal system called Depilatron. I had the pleasure to speak with Mike over the phone several times but never got to meet him in person. He is greatly missed.

2 Likes

I haven’t been here in a long while, and only through this thread did I realize he had passed. I since then have found the original thread and the video. I have been an infrequent poster, but I remember when I did Michael was quick to offer some really helpful, friendly guidance. I am going to miss him.