reliable electrologist in west palm beach, fl

reliable electrologist in west palm beach, florida 33406

thanks

It would be best if you started posting on the electrolysis section on this forum and reported on your consultations and sample treatments with people you can find in the area. I’m only aware of Judy Adams in St Augustine, which may be too far.

thanks, i will. yes st. augustine is far from me.

Someone just posted about someone in Coco Beach as well. Try running a search.

Most likely, you’ll have to do this the old-fashioned way the way the rest of us did it. Look up listings in yellow pages, Yelp, insiderpages and other websites and schedule consultations.

Beauty Marx in Port Saint Lucie. Very good!Very Professional!

Hi! I run an Electrology school in Casselberry, FL, Legacy Career Institute. We have trained quite a few electrologists in that area. I will put a list together for you and help you find a good match. Shoot me an email at stacey@laserdermmedspa.com I will get the list over to you tomorrow!

ok, so I had 6 treatment total as of May 1, 2012 from two different electrologist here in town but it’s not what I hope for. one I had ingrown hair the next one left me with a bruise face under the chin… and still looking for the right electrologist

You had one bruise under your chin? That can happen. This is a tough area to treat location-wise even if you are positioned as well as possible. These are not good reasons to keep searching for an electrologist, in my opinion. Maybe I don’t have a thorough understanding of other things that are happening at your consultations. If your judgements are too critical, you may find that the former or the next electrologist you see will recoil from wanting to treat you.

you know, your right I will just keep going. it just hurts in that spot I did’t think it would be this way.

Did you communicate this with the electrologist? Most of us like feedback, so we can offer reassurance and try harder next time.

I will talk more with her about this, and what I would like and the hair that is dark and I would like removed and my female stache that I would like to start to remove which she not touch as of Tuesday May 1. thank you for the input I appreciate that so very much it makes a differences. what do you think about using the same needle?

quick update I’m using a great electrolysis - 6/27/12 my Face is Totally clear. no pain, no bruising, no scabbing. Hair free SO HAPPY.

Mariann Barbusio
6801 Lake Worth Rd Suite 207
Phone 561-963-4070