reliable electrologist in the Miami- Ft Lauderdale area

:cool:

Skin Essence and Hair Salon

A hartell member gave this info:
Debbie Derringer 305-253-8324 (Miami area) My electrolysis has given me permission to post her services for facial & scrotal electrolysis for pre op TG girls! She is a kind compassionate and gentle person that performed the same service for me and Dr Meltzer was impressed how well it was done and I required NO skin grafts!!! The approximate time for clearing is a total of 15 to 20 hours , she is discrete about the service and also provides facial electrolysis! Any questions I can be emailed at trishts@aol.com. The sensitivity of the subject and the difficulty finding this service make Debbie a godsend to our community. (99-01-31, AOL)

Marion Ellner
Aesthetic Science Institute
Boca Raton
Phone: 561 367 9101

Electro-Derma Professionals Electrolysis
Marilyn Greenspan, CPE, LE
995 N Miami Beach Blvd, North Miami Beach, FL 33162
305-354-8365

Debbie has NOT worked at this salon which the number refers to in over 10 years. (305-253-8324 Le Vita Bela salon number).
The info is out of date.
Can’t locate her

Alicia Astoga CPE
PHR Electrolysis
Miami, Florida area (Kendall)
Office Phone : (305) 485-1742
Mobile Phone : (305) 903-7423
Email : PHRElectrolysis@aol.com

Thank you

The numbers are either disconnected or transferred to someone else.
The email bounces back.
She “disapperared” in a zap of smoke.
LOL

Well from browsing the forum, someone else suggested this: http://www.pikassoskincare.com/

Hello, my name is Rose Prieto and I’m an Electrologist in Coral Gables, FL. I own my own studio, Beauty and Brow Lounge, where I practice Electrology (as well as other treatments). I know that it is difficult to find a reliable Practioner, there aren’t an abundance of professionals practicing. I welcome anyone over to my office for a thorough, free consultation. As a beauty writer and blogger, I’m obsessed with educating the public about hair, skin & beauty. so I’m happy to answer any questions. Although I’ve only been an Electrologist for a few years, I have 26 years in the beauty industry and more importantly, I’m passionate about my craft; I love the follicle! I was at an Electrology conference earlier this year and attended a lecture given by Dr. Anagloria Mora, a Psychotherapist who specializes in gender identity & transgender. She opened my eyes to a community of brave and empowered people and I knew that I wanted to help in some way. To help someone transition during a monumental phase in their life is an absolute honor. I can be reached at BeautyandBrowGirl@Hotmail.com or www.BeautyandBrowLounge.com

Thank you.