Regrowth charts

Hi Everyone, I had forgotten i had registered here a bit ago, as life sometimes gets in the way. I do want to say that all the pros here definitely seem to know their stuff…and saved me $500 I would have spent on Tria. :slight_smile:

So the real question I have about these growth charts is…how do the various removal processes affect them? Will a follicle switch modes when a hair is removed or does it run the course; would that depend on the removal type; or is the “time frame” something decided by genetics? Or is it possible like other genetic traits, (the susceptibility to ultra violet for example) some people have hair growth time that is more influenced by environment over physiological averages or vice versa? It seems that these charts may have been compiled with observable growth using the markers, etc…but without regard to the underlying genetics, but I amjust asking. I know absolutely nothing about the studies or the individuals performing them. Just trying to wrap my head around what they really mean. It would seem that you could base treatment on these because you are hoping to get the best results and because it is not feasible to determine clinically whether or not individuals would benefit from more frequent or less frequent, is that correct?

I am just wondering if in some individuals it would make sense to treat them at more customized intervals, for instance the person who mentioned the 160 hairs each week.

I am NOT a practitioner, or trying to rile anything…just a person interested in what the experienced people think. And not looking to irritate anyone either! :slight_smile:

How hair cycles work in general: http://www.dermaxime.com/growth-cycles-hair.htm

How long each cycle lasts by body area:

http://hairlesssolutions.com/growthfacts.htm

Genes can affect how long the hair grows and how fast it grows. But cycles still work in the same way.

What about taking additional proteins…If one works out and takes additional proteins, wouldnt that accelerate the speed of hair growth? This way would come out faster, hence accelerated treatment time…?

you can’t speed up the cycles. increasing the growth rate would not effect the cycle period, thus, no difference to the amount of time required for all hair to show itself at least once.

I tried to find a timeline for butt hair but found nothing.

How long time does it generally take to permanently remove hair from butt? I do have a very hairy ass with long hairs but completely untouched…

Haie that are still under the skin, can they be treated before they come out?

what is the general experience with pores that contain multiple hairs? I have multiple hairs growing from single pore

HiPhilomen, here how do you guys feel about shaving ? I Find
results are great when i work on clients whom are only shaving
greatits a breeze all those actively growing hairs .Results seem to amazing

After a lot of treatment I’m still getting fine /invisible hairs, I have started waxing / shaving the area… Do you think that will aggravated the area and encourage more growth? Or will it just be the same the same ‘invisible’ hairs that will grow back?