regret shaving as a kid?

im an asian boy.

i dont want to go in details but basically i was a very insecured kid back then. i have no idea why but i shaved my legs several times when i was about 10~13. im 16 now and my leg hairs are quite dark, not as much compare to the 20-30 years old dudes. everywhere i go, im the hairiest kid around. i dont even want to do any sports because of my leg hairs. will waxing reduce or thinner my leg hairs? i really need help.

edit: my leg hairs are so weak and the root is dark to the point where i can just easily pull it out with my two fingers, let alone twizzer.

Waxing won’t thin or reduce the hairs, it will just make them smooth temporarily. If the hair comes out that easily though then waxing probably wouldn’t hurt all that much. The only way to have it permanently be reduced would be with laser.

You should change your name, having excess body hair doesn’t make you a loser. Hairy legs are very normal and it’s mostly just in your head but there are options to reduce it.

“The only way to have it permanently be reduced would be with laser”.

I do not feel laser is the way to go. Yes, laser can reduce hair but will not reduce it evenly all over you may end up with patches of no growth.
Just keep in mind shaving did not make your hairs stronger, because it does not interfere with the follicle.

Your screen name makes me sad. If you would kindly submit some pictures, that would move this conversation along better. Is that doable?

The only way you would have patchiness is if your technician misses spots. Laser is very even and very fast. Electrolysis is an option but if the hair is as dark and coarse as he says then he would get great results with laser. If you are getting patches of no growth from laser then your tech is doing a really bad job.

Thanks edokid. interesting! then i must be seeing a lot of bad jobs.