Referrals to Kansas City Area

I am going to start looking into electrolysis this winter, but I need to know some good professionals from around this area. I hear everyone say you need a good electrolysis, so how do I find a good one? I am looking to just get my shoulders, part of my traps, and most of my upper arms. Hopefully I can look at a time frame of six months because of such a large area and I could go twice a week?

I’m sick of paying for laser treatments over and over with no results. I have my 26th laser treatment next week haha

Additionally, I have VERY THICK hair growth in these ares, so what type of electrolysis and what probe? should I be looking to get treated with.

it’s all about practitioner’s skill. thicker hair might need more treatments to eventually kill the hair. it might just make it thinner and finer on the first zap and kill it on the second etc. thermolysis is a good way to go if you have a lot of hair since it’s fastest.

Hey Chuck

I’m sorry mate but 6 months is not going to be enough to remove the hair completely. This will take at least 12-18 months and if not longer. I’m in the same position as you and i want to remove hair from my upper arms, shoulders and upper back and hoping to start in like a month. I have extremely dense hair growth in these areas cos the hairs are dark, thick and long.

I was thinking, maybe we can share our experiences on our progress with regards to clearance times, skill of practitioner and skin reactions and stuff.

I’ll be posting in detail on my experiences and if you have any questions, all you have to do is ask.