Re-treatment of areas with PIH

I am currently working on my legs and I am nearly finished with my first clearance. My skin shows the regular signs of healing and PIH. Should I wait until hyperpigmentation is fully resolved before I treat re-growth from treated follicles again to avoid overtreatment? Is there a minimum recommended time to wait in-between treating the follicles again? (Not talking about other hair growth that hasn’t been treated yet, but specifically those where there is re growth and evidence of PIH still in play) Thank you all

There’s no need to wait for pigmentation to fade. If you do, you’ll be waiting for many months, and you’ll almost definitely get more pigmentation after the next clearance.

You don’t want to treat an area that has scabs or abnormal effects from the first treatment, so it’s best to leave at least two weeks between treating the same area. Since we’re talking about your legs, you could leave a few months between treatments if you prefer.

Don’t worry about PIH, continue treatments. PIH prone skin will be developing brown spots with each session and it can take many months for it to fade so you don’t want to wait or it will take many years to complete your treatments. You can apply sunscreen between treatments if the area is exposed to sunlight. Sunscreen helps with PIH.