radio frequency patches

Hello All,

Has anyone heard of radio frequency patches to remove facial hair? There’s a site nevershaveagain.com who claims their product could permanently remove hair using a radio frequency wave to deaden the hairs at the root, killing them forever by using tweezers and disposable patches. Is this true? Please let me know. Thanks! :wink:

That is a huge scam.

Not only did the product not work, but if you try and return it apparently they don’t refund your money as i am still waiting.

it is not realy effective,some time this tool fundamental useless

Anything sold with tweezers, patches and gel will never work, guaranteed. Just going off the top of my head… Aavex/Epitron machines commonly sold on eBay are by far the HUGEST hair removal lie i have ever seen with Vector devices as a pretty darn close 2nd to those. Verseo makes some sort of ePen gadget that is completely useless. The ironic thing is a full working One Touch unit can be had for much less than these.

It wasn’t more than two days ago i saw a No!No! hair removal device go for about 130$ on eBay, mind you these people are consciously bidding on a device that will never do anything for them.