Quick question about flash thermolysis

I finally went to an electrology clinic today for a consultation. The electrologist did a test treatment on my arm using blend, during which time I was holding an anode. These went well, so I asked her to go ahead and do as much of my neck as she could in the time she had remaining. She used flash thermolysis on my neck. I was not holding an anode during this time–is this right?

Best regards,

htky

Since you told her speed was your imperative, she switched to the fastest method available to her.

When doing thermolysis, one need not complete the circut to the machine, unless the machine is being used in autosensor mode for treatments without use of a footpedal.

James,

I think she had said she planned to use flash before I told her to go ahead. I was still really scared before the treatment, but now I know it’s not that bad. I can see how anesthetic would be necessary for thick hair and higher currents or for more sensitive areas. I will post a review once I know things are going smoothly–no pun intended. Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,

htky