questions concerning laser and electrolosis

I am a 20 year old female, and have been waxing, plucking, and bleaching un-wanted facial hair for a couple of years. My question is, which treatment is better? or is there a treatment that is better. also, I have a small mole on the side of my face that also has hair growing out of it, can i use these treatments on this mole to get ride of the hair that is in it? I know that i cannot pluck the hair from the mole, but i don’t know if I can use these treatments to get ride of this hair. If anyone knows the anser to my questions that would be very helpful. Thanx

Hi Newcomer-- electrolysis and laser each have benefits and drawbacks. In both cases, practitioner skill is extremely important.

You will need to speak with a doctor about removing hair in a mole. Some moles can have unwanted changes from electrolysis or laser, including mutations, so check with a pro before treating a mole. Having said that, I had hair removed from a mole with electrolysis without incident, but I watch it carefully and have it checked every time I see the doctor.

hey just a quick plug for an amazing product to remove moles… it pretty much doesnt scar… and is dam effective… wart mole removal cream… look it up on the net… its dear but no dearer than getting it removed by a doctor… plus you can do it at home and it doesnt scar at all… check it out… awesome product