question for the girls

hello everyoneee got a quetsion for the girls that have hair on there stomach/lower back, wat do u guys do to get rid of it. my friends alays asking me to go to the beach but i realy dont want to becasue of the gross hair, so what do i do, ive tried bleaching but the hair is like long so still noticable and ive triaed waXNING BUT i cant seem to get everyhair, so what are your expereinces?? THANKs

If your hairs are fine, waxing will just make things worse, since pulling hairs by the root is just making them stronger. each time you pull the hair from the root without actually killing it or making it weaker, you pump up blod flow to the root, and next hair to come will be darker, stronger and more coarse. You should definitely consider electrolysis. If your hairs are blonde, then i say don`t do anything. I have them too, actually most women will have hairs on lower back and the stomach area. My husband finds them sexy, and i have no intensions of removing them whatsoever.

but i cant do electrolysis i live on the gold coast in australia and NO one with do large areas :frowning: so that suxxs

Ask the electrologists in your locale to expand their business offerings and suggest that they purchase a computerized epilator that allows one to do Flash, or even better, MicroFlash or PicoFlash thermolysis, in auto-sensor mode. Large area’s can be conquered with the better tools, but don’t expect it to be effortlessly as far as time and money goes. Apilus, Silhouet-Tone, Clareblend, Gentronics, Fischer and other companies have these computerized epilators and some are international companies.

If an electrologist can make good insertions, then they are halfway there to offering permanent hair removal to all clients, no matter how large the area, using a well-developed, computerized epilator.

Offer to buy the machine for an electrologist who is willing to challenge herself and re-learn and in exchange, you get your hair removed.

There are several electrologists that would be happy to exchange private e-mails with other electrologists who want to update, but are afraid to leave their comfort zone. Many need a mentor. The American Electrology Asssociation’s forum exchange would be helpful at www.electrology.com, but you have to be a member to access it. Any electrologist in Australia could contact an epilator company directly for information and help concerning their products, as well.

Hey, I would have to tell you that actually you would be better off getting it waxed and always remember that the if done correctly all hair bulbs will be pulled. You will at least be happy that the area will soon start to grow back less and less…they are right that if you are a blonde no luck…but you will see a big difference and in time each hair bulb will be affected to come back weaker and weaker! Good luck

You can shave or wax if you want temporary method. You can wax yourself at home or get it done professionally. You can also trim and bleach.

If you decide on a permanent method, then electrolysis is an option. How tedious of a search have you done? Are you absolutely positive no one in Australia does it? I find that hard to believe.

To shed light on the above: jacey, waxing doesn’t make the hair any weaker. It only looks finer right when it first grows out, which is an illusion. If you wait a month, it’ll be back to what it was. Hair just looks finer when it first comes out. For many, waxing can actually make the hair stronger and more resistant and worse over time, depending on the area.