Question for male shaving

hi, i just have a quick question. when i shave my face i have no problem except for my neck area. you see i can shave all the hairs that grow upwards no problem with a downward against the grain shave but i also have hairs that grow out to the right of left. its hard to get the right angle to go against the grain with these hairs and some seem to lay against make neck making it more difficult. no matter what i do these hairs dont seem to shave off. a smooth shave definitely gives me a confidence boost so i was wondering is there anyway to get these straggling hairs? much appreciated.

If the hairs are all going in the same direction it would be a point of going after those after you have cleared the others, so you can shave in the correct direction for that patch of hair. If, on the other hand these hairs are mixed in with hairs growing the way the rest of your hairs tend to grow, you have no choise but to persue electrolysis for removal of at least the hairs growing in the wrong direction. Then you could shave and you would be shaving only hairs growing in one direction.

Of course, you may wish to remove all hair on the neck, and under the jawline so that you don’t have to worry about this typical ingrown hair area.