question for James...

Hi James, I have been reading this board and I
think you are terrific. You seem to be very knowledgeable and very caring about your clients.
I have a fair amount of facial hair and have finally decided to do something about it. I am
combining laser with electroylosis. I have to say that so far, I am very impressed with electrolosis. I have found someone who seems to be great. My dermatologist recommended her and I
am glad to have found her. I have had 4 treatments so far and I am very pleased. My question for you James is this, I am having my sideburns and chin area done with laser and my cheeks, upper lip and jawline done by electrolosis. They are seperate areas,but may have overlaped a little with the sideburn/jawline area. I am having laser in 3 weeks and is it safe to have laser 3 weeks after electroysis. My sking heals very quickly. In 2 days time, I don’t even know that I had elec.

Yes, it is perfectly safe to have LASER so close after electrolysis. Most electrology has healed well enough after 48 hours for most other activities. I would be more cautious about having electrolysis close after a LASER treatment, as the recommended healing time for LASER is 6 weeks as posted in most medical literature.

[ March 09, 2004, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: James W. Walker VII, CPE ]

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by James W. Walker VII, CPE:
<strong>Yes, it is perfectly safe to have LASER so close after electrolysis. Most electrology has healed well enough after 48 hours for most other activities. I would be more cautious about having electrolysis close after a LASER treatment, as the recommended healing time for LASER is 6 weeks as posted in all the medical literature.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Thanks James!!!