Question for James or any CPE

I know that each case is different, and success depends on alot of different variables, but If you could answer a few questions for me, just generalized ballpark info. would help out alot.

1. I have thick/semi-thick hair covering my entire arms (knuckles to shoulders),How many hours might it take to clear them fully?

2. How many times might they have to be cleared before achieving little to no regrowth (assuming that I am getting good, experienced, thorough treatment on proper timing cycle)?

3. How much area (square inches) can a good, experienced CPE clear in an hour?

I am just trying to get an idea of what this is going to cost me. There are other areas I want done as well, but for the sake of keeping this simple, I am just curious to know about the arms for now.

By the way, I would like to thank all the folks who donate thier time to come here and answer questions. I would like to thank Andrea as well for running what I have found to be the most informative source on the net for information on this topic. You are providing a great service here.

May I suggest that you first click to: ElectrolysisInformation.com and it will also give you some guidelines.

Over my 46 years practice I have treated over 1000 sets of arms male and female. The average will take me 6 hours per arm to finish from the elbow down and about 2 hours more above the elbow.

For severe cases 2 hours more and for lesser cases
2 hours less.

Total cost: $1400.00 High $800.00 Average
$600.00 Below Average

I hope this helps you and have a happy new year!
fg

Hi Finogior, thanks for the info. But can you tell me how many times the entire area might need cleared? Only once?

having some hair on my upper arms removed, I can tell you that I have needed four clearings and I could see it taking as many as 5 or 6. The good news is that each clearing takes less time than the last.

One should also point out that it is possible to keep the area looking bare during the process because an electrologist can see and treat hairs that you don’t even notice yet.