Question about Sterex needles

Dear colleagues,
Does anyone have a table or list with lengths and diameters of Sterex needles?
Ellen

No but if you have been affected by the world wide shortage of Ballet Insulated needles, then I recommend looking into the Velona 1 piece insulated needles. I’ve been using them for a little over a year with very good success.

I have been looking for a good insulated probe since the demise of Laurier Instruments.

I’m a bit of a probe snob, and after the issue with the protec’s I wont use a 2 piece insulated needle, it’s a one piece or nothing.I’ve used the Velona for about the last year since ballet werent coming on sale, and I like them . The only issue I had seen is I find the f4 probes more prone to bending and had shyed away from smaller sizes, but having no ballet’s avaialable I finally gave them a try, and the f3 and smaller sizess are fine! I get them from a place in quebec called Aesthe Source , though they are made in spain I believe. Aesth source mostly ship tocanada, but if you give Julie at Aesthe Source a call I’m sure she will help you. If you would like David, give me an address and I’ll mail you down a box of 30 to try, I have f3 f4 and f5 in stock .