Question About Needle Compatiblity with Silhoutte EPIL 200

Hi all and a Wonderful Weekend Everyone

After long thinking , i choosed the Silhoutte EPIL 200 as my First (DIY) Electrolysis Machine (Ordered it today).
im just worried about something , about that i have no clue.

The Silhoutte 200 got so far a Sterex Pen/Needleholder

is it also Compatible with other Brands , like Ballet ?. Or do i need just Sterex one?.

got anyone experience with it?

Want to Order 3 Different Sizes , think im fine with it : F4 , F2,F3

As far as I’m aware, most sterex machines including the epil 200 take f-shank probes. The F shank is the standard the probe adheres to, but it is not specific to the manufacturer ( therefor f3 , f4, f5 are differing sizes that are compatible with all other manufacturers and machines that use f shank probes. The other type commonly seen are K-shank probes, and occasionally, IBIS probes from Silouette tone ( which are proprietary) .
So your f3 is equivelent from a ballet, or sterex , or protec, or any other manufacturer they all fit all f-shank machines.
I’ve never used the epil 200 by sterex, however it appears to be f-shank probes and the picture you commented on last night, indeed shows f3 and f4 probes from both ballet and sterex to go with it.

Again, having read your comments the last little while, I urge you to educate yourself on finding the working point . The mini- blend tutorial I pointed you to earlier by Mike Bono is an excellent start. You seem to be making generalizations about current intensities that is not borne of experience with these currents, and this is concerning. Be careful out there.

1 Like

Thx you so much.

Was also wrong about the Needle Holder/Pen , the EPIL 100 got a Sterex one (from the brand). The 200 got Normal needle holder seems like.

Again, having read your comments the last little while, I urge you to educate yourself on finding the working point . The mini- blend tutorial I pointed you to earlier by Mike Bono is an excellent start. You seem to be making generalizations about current intensities that is not borne of experience with these currents, and this is concerning. Be careful out there.

Yes i know , wrote by some it As Example , and was Mostly Mentioned to Diathermy . And i dont will use Diathermy/Thermolysis the first time (at least not next 12 months), even if i got a bit Experience with it. But i know about the riscs about diathermy, even readed a Article for it , yesterday .

I want to try first Galvanic of this Machine , to make some more experience.I will read also Bonos Book , it got Time within i will start. I need the Machine, The Needles, even will order next Month, Latex Gloves, Spray for kill bacteries, Beauty Mirrors (2x) and must look what i need more.

Readed a thread here a Guy Started by 0,3 or 0,4 Strenght by Galvanic for the beard. Like 38 Seconds . For 1 Hair , think will start with this also, and look how its with the pain, if 0,3 /0,4 is not too painful try slower some higher 0,5 /0,6 , but must look how my Paintolerance is there.

So long i got time to read Bonos book , at least Galavanic seems be more Simple than Blend, even if it need more time than Blend. Will than try after some weeks reading /making notices . Than try blend out. But think within i will be so far , its maybe September or longer. Within i will go to blend.

I know with mix both like diathermy and galavanic , its not this easy. Even this ST 250 machine , that here in forum use 1 person, seems very complicated to me.

:blush: Thx you again