Question about hair extraction after blend method

Hi there! I had my electrolysis consult yesterday and have some questions. She chose blend method for me, and said my clearing would be about 6 hours. I understand blend is longer per session, so I’m fine with this. We booked 3 sessions next week at 2 hours each to try to get it all. She has WONDERFUL reviews and cleared her PCOS facial hair through blend as well. My skin took well to the test patch and she was impressed that I could handle the intensity without numbing.

My concern, I felt a “plucking” sensation. She said that it’s normal to feel a slight tug the first few treatments but that they start to come out easier as sessions go on. I’ve been reading on this forum for quite some time and recall many people saying that under no circumstance should you feel that plucking sensation. I do plan to ask her about it again, as I’m scared I’m going to spend all my money for her to literally just pluck my hairs. Plucking my hairs is what made my facial hair so coarse and dense, and so I’m really scared it’s just going to get worse? Like I said, her reviews are great and she assured me she would get me hair free, but I’m just questioning this one aspect. Any advice?

Successful electrolysis process is combination of many parameters. You can read this first:
Perfect electrolysis formula