Purchasing DIY diode laser machine vs blend electrolysis machine

hi, i’m currently undergoing laser hair removal for facial hair, which is covered by my insurance, however they do not cover any other areas, and paying out of pocket would be prohibitively expensive, so I’m saving up to buy a machine of my own, right now I have it narrowed down to:

Blend electrolysis machine, either T-200 from Texas electrolysis or one of the used ones on their site, I understand the process behind this fairly well, but I’ve been having a lot of success with my hair and skin (caucasian, coarse dark brown) with laser, which is why I’m considering…

Diode laser machine: I understand the processes behind these a little bit less, and it makes it really hard to find information about the real ones like the one at my hospital and not the scammy ipls, I think one would be a lot better fit for me than electro, because I am a beginner and I’ve had good results elsewhere on my body, but I’m not sure if the one I’m considering would actually be effective (link at the bottom because its really long) 2k for a rejuva is within my price range, but I’ve heard that the ones at hospitals can cost 10s or 100s of thousands, so I’m not really sure if it is a good effective product, a complete scam, or just a less powerful version than the one Ive experienced, any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

(Luxury Portable Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine | Laser Skin Treatment Machine for SPA & Salon | Triple Wavelength Diode Laser Professional – Rejuva Fresh)

The benefit of the laser machine might be that you can reach areas yourself you can’t with electrolysis. But an electrolysis machine provides a whole suite of other services other than just hair removal. Cauterizing and thread vein removal to name two, which I’ve found to be, valuable ‘services’. Electrolysis also can kill every hair, not just the dark ones.

I’ve tried the Nood IPL and ~30 days out it has definitely thinned the hair that I want removed which I’ll finish with electrolysis. But with the home IPL, YMMV.

Both the Blend electrolysis machine and the Diode laser machine have their pros and cons. While electrolysis is effective for permanent hair removal, diode laser machines can provide good results as well. The key is to ensure you’re investing in a reputable and genuine diode laser machine. The one you’re considering might be a decent option at $2,000, but it’s important to research its effectiveness and compare it with the higher-end machines used in hospitals.