pros and cons hairy and smooth

what do you feel are the pros and cons of being hairy along with the pros and cons of being smooth.does it make you feel clean,sexy,sensual,femenine,beautiful.Is it for the visual or for the feel of skin touching skin with out any thing getting in the way.the sensual feeling of running your fingers over smooth skin.using a mirror to look at the beauty that is the vulva which is at the root of our womanhood.

not being able to break wind silently if the butt crack hair is removed is a problem of being hairless and being a woman.on the other hand it is easier to keep the vulva and butt clean after going to the bathroom.these are examples of answers.

keeps you warm in winter, but makes you sweat in summer…

I don’t recall ever hearing you talk like that before on TV, Cookie Monster! I wonder if Oscar is getting that hair removed, too…

Anyway, as long as you are being so frank about it, I actually find it “trickier” to cleanup my freshly shaved anal region. The toilet paper rather “sticks” to my skin surface so wiping is just not as easy as when there is a little hair there…

For me, the visual aspect of viewing all the details of our exposed genitals is fascinating (the unique aspects are more noticeable and one can see the variety of shapes, colors, etc). And, conversely, as many nudists remark, “smoothies have removed the last covering of our bodies” as we completely become exposed, vulnerable, and open to ourselves and others.

And the flatulence issue applies to men, too (but of course as guys we actually see this is a “positive” result).

On the downside, I think my butt gets colder without the “fur” I once had.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but we have a mature section for this.

Kind regards,
Benji

I completely agree. We have kids reading thru this forum regularly. I know I wouldn`t want my little girl to read this conversation.