Professional vs. non

I’ve had one laser treatment in the past and I was very happy with it. although I strill have hair in the areas I had treated, it is not nearly as bad as it was. I went to a very good hospital (the University of Virginia Hospital) and had a nurse perform the preocedure under a plastic surgeon’s authority. They were very professional and seemed to know what they were doing. The treatments were rather expensive though and I have recently moved two hours away. I have found someone in my new area who offers treatments by the hour. She charges only $150 per hour, using the Coolglide Laser. She isn’t a nurse, but rather a ‘Patient Care Coordinator’ which sounds like a receptionist to me. She does work in a Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon’s office however. I am a little worried that she may not know what she is doing. Just how much ‘skill’ goes into the procedure? When I had it done in the past, there didn’t seem to be too much involved. I know the caregiver needs to pick the intensity of the laser, but other than that, isn’t it just point andf zap, point and zap? I would love to save money and not have to travel, but this sounds just a little too good to be true. Has anyone used the Coolglide or someone who wasn’t a professional? Thanks.