PROFESSIONAL unit ? help

hi, I am really interested in buying a professional unit, but I don’t want to spend more than $400. is it possible to get one for so cheap? i am definatly opened to buying used, anyone have any ideas?

is this decent?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3068518980&category=294&rd=1

This “E-bayer” is one of the worst scam offenders. Please find our scam page just for him and his wife over at our sister site

http://www.hairfacts.com/makers/global-electrolysis-supply/V2R-G.html

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by victoria:
<strong>hi, I am really interested in buying a professional unit, but I don’t want to spend more than $400. is it possible to get one for so cheap? i am definatly opened to buying used, anyone have any ideas?
</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>If you can scrape together a bit more money, you can get a pro machine that adds RF (thermolysis), allowing you to do all three modes (galvanic, thermolysis, and blend). The lowest cost “pro” machine I know of is the Uni-Probe Autoblend. You can get pretty much fully set up for about $1100.

I’ve seen some pro units here and there on Ebay.

If you wait about a year or so you can buy mine!

• Eric

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by DIY’er:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by victoria:
<strong>hi, I am really interested in buying a professional unit, but I don’t want to spend more than $400. is it possible to get one for so cheap? i am definatly opened to buying used, anyone have any ideas?
</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>If you can scrape together a bit more money, you can get a pro machine that adds RF (thermolysis), allowing you to do all three modes (galvanic, thermolysis, and blend). The lowest cost “pro” machine I know of is the Uni-Probe Autoblend. You can get pretty much fully set up for about $1100.

I’ve seen some pro units here and there on Ebay.

If you wait about a year or so you can buy mine!

• Eric</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>1100… is waaaayyyy too much. I am just a student, i could buy a car with that. how much are you gonna sell yours for?

I will sell it for whatever people will pay … probably on Ebay.

If I were you I would set up a search on Ebay. You’ll get a lot of noise, but there’s often a used pro machine or two kicking around there.

• Eric