Probleme with foot pedal ? (STEREX SX_B)

well my very first experience with electrolysis was utterly depressing
i bought a new sterex sxb machine frome france via an official supplyer
when i connect the maching and switch on all the buttons seems to work, but when i connect the foot pedal the RF and DC parameters turn to zero (when let say they were in 4 for RF and 20 for DC) and the up buttons wont work, i found that the buttons only work when the pedal is activated (if i press the footpedal then i can turn up the RF and DC but as i unpress the foot pedal they turn back to 0)
I have tried to use it but even when i feel that the insertions may be correct (wich is extremely frustating to do it right even with 3.5x dental loops) i feel nothing even with 50 galvanic
i will try to contact the sterex company by monday
anyone had this experience befor ???

It sounds as though your SX-B is working. The digital displays rest at 0 when the foot pedal is attached. You can only see and make changes to the energy level when the foot pedal is depressed. This is normal and should be covered in the manual if you have it. If you attach a finger switch probe instead, then the energy levels can be changed and will show on the display at all times.

The final page of the SX-B manual lists a testing protocol to make sure your machine is working properly. You could follow this for testing RF and DC.

I expect your RF is fine, just that 4 is a very low level and probably won’t be noticed by most people. You would probably feel RF at 20 if you applied current for a second or less. 20 or 30 for DC is enough to feel something, so I suspect you’re not using the electrode properly. It needs to be plugged in and making contact with your skin. The green light on the DC display should only light up when the current is properly flowing.

thansk bruv, i hope you are right i will try again this evening
i really need to fix my hair complexe to go on with more important matter with my life, i would have loved to be treated by a proffesional but it is no option in my country and my income dont allow me to think to do it abroad, i must force myself to learn and do it properly…
about the insertions i find it very diffucult with a 3.5x loupe can a 5x loupe make a great difference?
i do use sterex two piece needls so when i feel a sting i assume the insertion is in the skin, i ve done like 3 or 5 insertions that seemed ok (no feeling, needle seems parallel to the anchor) but absolutely no feel of current or heat, 2 or hair seemed to pop out without the yellow bulbe (just with the dark bulb) and without feeling of traction but then again without froth or any feeling or skin reaction, i then tried do depilate some hairs without treatement and i found out some go out without much traction maybe just hairs in shedding phase …

gutted to the bone hhh
it seems that the probleme is with the lead, i ve done the testing and all works all right but the lead testing show no green light below the galvanic, its brand new and i waited ages for the maching to come … i must buy another lead and probe i guess …