Practitioner in Montreal?

Could anyone recommend any clinics in Montreal that have Lightsheer or GentreLase?
I had one treatment with GentleLase but now looking another clinic with cheaper rates (I paid $500 for back and shoulders and found that all areas have a lot of missing spots)

Thanks

Try to contact Candela Corporation directly. They have a website. Also, Google is a great tool. Type in “GentleLASE Montreal” and you’ll get tons of hits.

Unfortunately Candela Corp provide information only about their US practitioners, and it seems there are no clue who uses their lasers in Canada. And Google gives only two clinics with similar prices (one of them i’ve tried before).
So if smb can share his own experience with Hair removal in Montreal, it would be appreciated.

Have you tried emailing Candela? That’s what I meant. They have distributors in Canada who may be able to help.

I wouldn’t go by prices. Experience is most important.

The reason I suggested other ways of finding clinics is because you may be waiting a long time (months) before someone from your city who’s used this machine and loved their clinic finds this forum and posts something.

You should also have no reservations about finding an experienced clinic who uses other alexandrite lasers. Expertise in LHR is most important in getting you results.