practitioner in Las Vegas??

Hi all- new member here. I realize that because I’m in Anchorage, AK I’ll probably not find anyone that does threading in my city. I’m interested in having it done because I take acne medication that makes my skin thin, and I can no longer wax my eyebrows. Right now I pluck them, but it’s so time consuming.

My husband and I are planning a trip to Las Vegas in May and I want to find someone who does threading and have it done while I’m there. I’m going to keep looking online for Indian-owned salons, but if anyone knows where I can get it done in Vegas, it sure would help. Thanks!

With your problem, you really should consider electrolysis. Since you would have a clear pattern established from your previous work, an electrologist would have a good chance to set the work you have had done previously in place.

I mention this, because I do happen to know of a good electrologist in Las Vegas, and you would do well to visit her.

Ingrid Carlos
4009 Del Monte
Las Vegas NV 89102
702-870-1055

Just make sure to explain your problem, and she will either do your work in slow blend or microflash thermolysis.

[ January 19, 2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: James W. Walker VII, CPE ]

Thanks for the reply! I guess I hadn’t put much thought into electrolysis. I could get that done here for sure, or wait till I go to Las Vegas. Thanks again!