Yesterday I went for my first electrolysis treatment. I left with a few questions…
1)The practitioner didn’t use rubber gloves. Is this a normal thing or should I be worried?
2)I don’t have red, sort of “sore” type scabs the day after, but, what more closely looks like if I bleach my skin too much, sort of a clearish fluid crusting over… and some of the pores look like whiteheads abit filled with pus. Is this normal? If I remove/clean it is the same as if I’d removed like a wound type scab and cause pitting? Normally I never even get acne and I’m resisting the urge to touch my face… it just looks more like bacteria got in some of the pores.
Thanks so much to any who might provide some information. The glove thing especially is making me upset
[ September 04, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Star ]