Possibility of laser induced growth and duration

Hello, I had 3 laser sessions about 2 months ago. I ended up stopping due to hearing about induced hair growth and didn’t want to risk it. I didn’t see any difference in the thickness of the existing hair or any adjacent growth yet. But the density seems to have increased slightly. I was wondering how long it takes to actually know if you’ve had induced hair due to laser or am I being overly paranoid.

It depends which area you have had treated its normally fine to do legs under arm or bikini area laser induced seems to happen mostly in the face or arms and although some have been fine doing this its not thinking I’d recommend I would say unless you have a full on man beard avoid treating such area’s with laser.

Thanks, I had the 3 sessions on my chin (spaced two weeks apart) and was very specific I only wanted the 1/2 inch on each side treated. So far I can’t tell any difference in the hair before and after treatment except for what appears to be a slight increase in density and a slower growth rate. It’s been two months since I stopped after hearing about induced growth and stopping so not to risk it. I wonder how long it actually takes to know if your a victim of induced growth in this area or should I safely assume I am not a case?