Please Show Some Kindness To A Friend

I would like it if those of you who can spare a bit of kindness can take some time out to write a thank you note, or better yet, send a greeting card, flowers, or a gift to our HairTell friend, Mr. Harvey Grove.

He has had a really bad time of it as of late, including losing his wife of 62 years to neglectful medical non-treatment and is now living in a “retirement community”.

Any thanks for his contributions to the site may be posted right here. Tokens of appreciation will go a long way to give a guy a smile.

You may write things here, and cards, flowers, and gifts may be sent to:
Harvey Grove
c/o James W. Walker VII
2242 Genesee
Buffalo NY 14211-1926

Come together and let us show what kind of community we have here, and make a nice guy smile and feel the love.

My fervent prayers are for you Harvey at this difficult time. My parents have been married 66 years and are inseparable, so, I can somewhat relate to the sadness you are feeling. May your burden become less with each passing day.

You have a good friend in James.

Deeply,

Dee Fahey

I missed the days when Harvey Grove was participating here, but from reading the archived topics from him, it would have been such a great opportunity to learn the wealth of knowledge about electrolysis that he has. I wish “Mr. Ultralysis” health and peace. :slight_smile:

I’m indebted to Harvey Grove for giving me hope in my time of need over a decade ago. We have not met in person, but we have been corresponding over the internet, and I used to read his comments like the Bible. He is missed here!

Much health, peace, and a long life to Harvey!
Perhaps, he could make a comeback, at least online, and continue his long legacy of helping people the world over!