Please help!

Hi, I am a 26 year old female who recently got married. I have always noticed facial hair on my face, it was more like peach fuss up until a few years ago. I recently took a trip to visit a family member out of town and tried using her Sally Hansen hair removal cream. I was estatic about the results, I had attempted Avon before with little to no results. Well, I told my husband how excited I was and he was NOT happy at all about this. He keeps telling me to never do it again as the hair will grow back dark, coarse, etc…I did notice the hair to grow back and look funny, it was sticking straight up on my chin. I have light facial on several spots of my face, but the only areas that really bother me are my chin and lip. Especially my chin, I feel it glows in the light or sun. With summer fast approaching I really want to take care of this. Do you recommend I use the cream? The more I have been reading I think electroloysis is the best option. Anyone know a good one in Buffalo, NY? Like I mentioned, the hair is very light and fine, but it has really been bothering me lately. No one has ever noticed it before. When it started growing back is when my mom noticed it, I haven’t done it since. I bought the cream but my husband scared me so bad, now I’m afraid to use it. HELP!!! What should I do? Husband says to leave it, but it really, really bothers me!!! Thanks to everyone for any support, what an uncomfortable topic

Today is your lucky day. Go see James. He has excellent magnification and uses an Apilus Platinum. I guess you really are new here, so we won’t hold it against you for not knowing this information. He will take good care of your electrolysis needs.

Executive Clearance Electrolysis
James W. Walker VII, CPE
2242 Genesee Street
Cheektowago/Buffalo NY 14211-1926
716 8-X-S-HAIR (716-897-4247)
Hate Excess Hair? Call 8-X-S-HAIR!
Office Hours:10am - 10pm by appointment

I did call the number you gave me for James, it was no answer several times. I also put an email into him. I looked in our phone book and did not see this place?!? Thanks!

Leave a message. He’ll get back to you. Some electrologists are so busy, they don’t need to list in the phonebook and they don’t need to advertise. Many don’t have receptionists. I don’t answer my phone when I’m working on a client, but I do check my e-mail and voice mail several times during the day in between treatments.

James is a major contributor on this site and a moderator. See the right hand side of this page. You can send him a message here as well.